Thursday, 31 January 2013

Camel Mountain Backpacks: An Inexpensive Backpack For Long Trips

If you are looking for an inexpensive but durable backpack, I will suggest you to try Camel Mountain backpacks. I am not advertising for Camel Mountain in any way and this is not a sponsored post. Everything is based on my personal experience. I bought the bag you see in picture for Rs.900 . It is a very useful bag as it can carry my clothes,laptops,cameras and other accessories and yet look compact. I normally carry 5 shirts,2 T-shirts, 3 Pants, 4 Underwear  5 Inner  5 Handkerchiefs, My laptop, chargers for laptop,camera and mobile phone. Even after packing all these, there will be space left for another 3 pair of clothes. 
Camel Mountain Backpack Review
This bag is spacious and comfortable on shoulders. If you go for top brands you will have to shell out at least Rs.5000. I have been using this bag for around 3 months and is still in pretty good shape,no worries. I am very much satisfied with it.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Friend,

    Thanks for sharing. Could you pls direct me to the place from where I can buy this backpack ?

    Thanks,
    Kalpesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Kalpesh,

      It depends on your location. May I know where you are from

      Delete
    3. Hi,

      I am living in Pune. Locations from Mumbai will also
      do.

      Thanks,
      Kalpesh

      Delete
  2. where i can purchased in
    Karachi Pakistan
    classiccoat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karthik from Bangalore:-
    Bro.. Where can I buy this?? Please guide me. Thanks in advance..

    (09886404818, 141karthik@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Ramesh from Bangalore
    where can I purchase this in Bangalore pls help me
    rameshp2006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete